We want you to feel confident.
As a parent of a prospective college student, you have a lot of the same questions as your son or daughter—"Will they get in?" "Will they do well?" "Will they make friends and be happy." But you also have two more questions—"Will my child be safe?" and "How am I going to pay for all this?"
With your support and the support of our faculty and staff, we're sure your son or daughter will be just fine. And beginning with the resources below and continuing any time you feel like picking up the phone, we'll do everything we can to make sure you're fine, too.
Planning for your children's college entrance
- Planning Academics / College Entrance Tests
- Additional Requirements for Athletes
- High School - Year by Year (8th to 12th Grade)
- SAT and ACT Preparation Guides
- Useful College Prep Web site
- Advanced Placement
- Dual Enrollment For High School Students (.pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Related links on the UDM site:
- About UDM
- Academic Programs
- Careers for UDM Students/Grads
- Campus Safety
- Health Center
- Financial Aid
- Parent Orientation
- Phone Numbers
- Visitor Resources
- H1N1 Information