University Services oversees Dining Services, Bookstore, Student Fitness Center, Event Coordinating and Vending. We are located in the Student Center, Room 210, right outside of the Ballroom. Please feel free to contact us at 313-993-1488 or email@example.com.
Dining ServicesDining Services at University of Detroit Mercy provides meals daily for all students on campus.
BookstoreThe Bookstore at University of Detroit Mercy enhances students’ learning opportunities by providing a variety of books, supplies, University attire, electronics, and snacks.
Student Fitness CenterUniversity Recreation offers a variety of fitness and recreational programs designed to positively impact students and contribute to the health and well-being of the Detroit Mercy community.
Event CoordinatingUniversity Services would like to ensure that you and your event audience have a pleasant experience while at Detroit Mercy. Learn how to request an event on our three beautiful campuses!
VendingIf you have lost money from a vending machine, please visit or call the Student Accounting Office at 313-993-1420. If you have any other issues with a machine, contact the University Services Department at 313-993-1488.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get coffee on campus?
Coffee, as well as many other drinks, snacks, etc., can be found in the following places on the McNichols and Corktown Campuses in the summer semesters.
Tommy's Smoothies & Snacks, Student Fitness Center
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The Loft, Student Center 2nd Floor
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Grounds Coffeehaus, Student Center Lower Level
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - midnight
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 5 p.m. - midnight
Titan Dining Room, Student Center 2nd Floor
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Starbucks, McNichols Campus Library
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Corktown Cafe, Clinic Building 2nd Floor
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Where can I get quarters for laundry?
The University does not provide coin machines on campus, however here are just a few creative ways to get extra change without leaving campus!
- The desk staff at the Fitness Center
- All dining services venues (Loft, TDR, and Library)
- Facility Operations office
- The Bookstore. While you’re there, grab a cool t-shirt or some snacks!
Where are the computer labs on campus?
- Commerce & Finance Building Room 9
- CHP Room 7
- Engineering Building Room 140
- Quad Commons
Where can I find a microwave on campus?
- Titan Dining Room (with staff approval)
- Loft Dining Area
- Commerce & Finance Lower Level Lounge
- Briggs Lower Level Lounge
- CHP Study Lobby
Can I order a pizza on campus?
A student can order food to be delivered to campus but only if the student intercepts the delivery outside the Livernois Entrance Gate. Students can have any food be delivered to campus but not many restaurants are known to deliver to campus. Some known restaurants include Papa’s Pizza and Jet’s.
University Services is a University Department designed to create unity among the Dining, Fitness, Bookstore and Event Services provided to faculty, staff and students and the community. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional services that promote health, activity, academic excellence and community excellence.