Signing in for the first time?
Access the MAP-Works page from the Faculty Quick Links in TitanConnect or go to https://udmercy.skyfactor.com/#/login
If you have not logged into Mapworks before, you will be sent and invitation to your udmercy email.
- An email will be sent to you from MAP-Works and will contain a link for you to complete your registration
- Create your new password
- Log-in to the Mapworks website and enter your email address and new password
- Scroll down the screen to see where you can log in as faculty/staff
- After you log in the first time, simply go to udmercy.skyfactor.com to continuing using the TSN!
Learn more about how using the TSN can help you advise more EFFECTIVELY and EFFICIENTLY!
Click here to learn more about your role as an instructor and/or advisor on the TSN.
1. How does the TSN work?
2. What is the difference between advisor notes in Banner and the TSN?
3. Is there an oveview of how I can use the TSN?
4. How do I manage search results?
5. How do I manage my saved searches?
6. How do I navigate a predefined search?
7. How do I create an academic update?
8. I just received an academic update request. Now what do I do?
9. How do I log a contact or interaction with my students?
10. How do I create and manage notes?
11. How do I manage a referral?
12. How can I set up my office hours for students to make appointments online?
13. How can I access Help Options or the TSN Webpage when logged into Mapworks if I have questions?
14. How can I recover my password?
15. How do I send an email to students?