Assessment at University of Detroit Mercy
The Assessment Team is the primary oversight body for the student outcomes assessment programs of the University. The Assessment Team reports to the vice president for Academic Affairs and is comprised of
- one representative from each of the colleges/schools;
- one representative from the library;
- one faculty member from the McNichols Faculty Assembly; and
- two administrative representatives.
The Assessment Team is responsible for
- developing a mechanism for sharing best practices around the University regarding assessment,
- reviewing the assessment methodologies being used by each school and identifying those schools in which assessment activities require improvement,
- providing ongoing reports to and consultation with the academic vice president and provost, and
- keeping the University community informed of team activities.