The Commission for Women in the University exists to promote a supportive, respectful,
and equitable environment for all women in the university community.
- ASSESS current and future policies, procedures, and practices
- ADVOCATE for diverse peoples at all levels of the university
- ADVISE appropriate administrators, groups, and individuals in support of the CWU mission
- INSPIRE women to succeed, achieve, and lead
- CELEBRATE the accomplishments of university women past, present, and future
- CREATE positive change where necessary for the benefit of the entire university community