Xiaohui (Kathy) Zhong
Xiaohui (Kathy) Zhong, PhD
Department: Mathematics, Computer Science & Software Engineering
Agencies/Organizations Which Have Funded Dr. Zhong's Work: National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Transportation, private companies
Keywords for Research Interests: Statistical Analysis, Statistical Applications, Broadening Participation at Predominately Undergraduate Institutions
- X. Zhong, K. Daimi, Alternative Two Sample Tests in Bioinformatics, in Proc. The 2012 International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BIOCOMP’12), Las Vegas, pp. 345-352, 2012.
- X. Zhong, Relationship between Ordinary Regression and Regression though the Origin, accepted, University of Hawaii International Conference, June 2013.
- U. Dutta, X. Zhong, Model for Light-Rail Transit Operation and Maintenance Cost to Perform Sensitivity Analysis, Proceeding of 92nd Transportation Research Board Meeting, January, 2013.
- S. Morzov, X. Zhong, The Evaluation of Similarity Metrics in Collaborative Filtering Recommendations, accepted, University of Hawaii International Conference, June 2013.
- X. Zhong, K. Daimi, A Minor in Computational Statistics, accepted, accepted, The 2013 International Conference on Frontiers in Education: Computer Science and Computer Engineering, Las Vegas, July, 2013