Office of Institutional Research
Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research (IR)! The IR Office is the official source for all institutional reporting. We act as a resource and information repository for all university related data. Our mission is to efficiently collect, analyze and transform data into useful information to support strategic planning, decision-making and assessment across the university. We strive to provide campus leaders, government agencies, education sector organizations as well as current and future students and alumni with accurate and valuable reports.
- Collecting, validating, and reporting official data and information for internal and external use.
- Internal uses:
- Program Review
- Census Enrollment Reporting
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- External uses:
- Federal and state level reporting
- U.S. Department of Education
- Publications used for guidebooks or rankings
- Internal uses:
- Assure the accuracy/consistency of data going out of the University by acting as a clearinghouse for questionnaires, surveys and reports from outside constituencies.
- Assist in maintaining university, college and program-specific accreditations.
- Ensure compliance in the submission of mandated statistical and evaluative reports for the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
- Design, conduct surveys and analyze the results to support research, evaluation and growth throughout the university.
- Work closely with the Career Education Center to ensure completion of an outcome survey and evaluate the results.
- Act as the HLC Liaison and provide information and resources to the Vice President for Academic Affairs on HLC policy and procedural changes.
- Serve as head of the Data Standards Committee to ensure integrity and consistency of data collection and reporting.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the TitanConnect enterprise in conjunction with ITS, the Registrar’s Office and other offices.