Information Technology Services
The mission of Information Technology Services (ITS) is to provide easily accessible, useful information and global communication services to the University community in order to enhance teaching, learning, research and management, and to use technology as a key enabler in pursuit of the University mission.
The ITS department will never ask for your password. Please do not provide it.
- Need help? The ITS Help Desk is the primary point of contact for all computer, telephone, and cable TV related issues.
- Visit the Knowledge Base to view answers to commonly asked questions, solutions to known problems, and more!
Accounts & Access
- What is the difference between TitanConnect, Office 365, and TitanNet? Learn about the different account types at Detroit Mercy and how to log in.
- Explore the technology resources and helpful information for students, employees, alumni, and guests.
- Learn about connecting to WiFi and the Detroit Mercy network.
- Access information about technology available in the classrooms, Academic Labs, and Audio Visual services.
- Interested in making a technology related purchase? Visit the personal purchases page or the acquisitions page.