Back to Top
Academic Computing Labs
- The ITS department provides academic computing lab services to support the curriculum taught throughout the University. View more information about the academic computing labs, make a lab reservation request, and more!
- The Audio-Visual and Classroom Support (AVCS) department provides presentation related technologies to support the academic teaching environment of the University. Access information about reserving equipment.
WiFi & Network
- Learn how to access Detroit Mercy's WiFi and high-speed wired network.
- For the personal benefit of all students, faculty, staff, and administration, ITS has arranged special pricing for personal purchases through a number of vendors.
- View technology available in classrooms across the University.
- Read about Detroit Mercy's efforts to use technology in an environmentally responsible way.
Employee Loaner Program
- The University has a limited number of wireless notebook computers and data projectors available for short-term sign out by faculty and administrative employees attending to University business off-site.
- Learn about the refresh/recycle program, hardware and software standards, quote requests, and IDC finance procedures.
Employee Banner Information
- Employee access to Workflow, Report Viewer, Report Writer, and TitanConnect Test quick links.