Student Organization Service Verification Form
- For a list of "approved agencies"
- To view the Student Organization Service Requirement Guidelines
Service Learning Guide for Students: A guide for students who are new to the Service Learning program
- Service Learning Letter of Introduction to Agencies: A guide to give to the person you contact at an agency that is not on our list, or would like more information
Pre-Evaluation Form: This form is administered and collected when ILS does the Service-Learning presentation - if you missed it, fill this out and get it to ILS in Briggs 212. The Pre-Evaluation is the new replacement for the old SL1 Forms. PDF
- SL3 Service Verification: This form you give to your service agency rep. to verify your service hours: DUE BY THE END OF THE 12TH WEEK OF THE TERM! pdf version
- Post-Evaluation Form: This form normally administered by ILS at one of the last classes of your course. Check with your teacher before filling this out yourself! pdf version
Honors Program Service Forms
- LIS1 - Form to register for Honors Service tallying
- Service Verification Form The sheet to give to service organizations to verify your service hours earned
If you need a PDF viewer program, click the icon at right to download the free software.