GM Student Corps
If you already know about the program, click HERE to apply.
GM Student Corps is a paid, ten-week summer internship for college students who exhibit grit, determination, and leadership potential.
- You will work with a team of 10 high school students in metro-Detroit, Flint, or Pontiac on creating, planning, and executing community service projects.
- You will be mentoring these high school students to learn important life skills to enter the job market and/or college life.
- You will be led by and have the opportunity to learn from a team of former General Motors executives.
- You will be working with the high school students to prepare a presentation to be delivered to GM executives and employees.
- You will gain valuable experience by working directly with GM executives and managers -- and by networking with other GM summer interns that GM has hired from other universities around the U.S. to work on different projects.
- You will have the opportunity to tour General Motors facilities, make friends, gain valuable work experience, and most importantly: make a difference in your community.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
To see pictures and video clips about the program from the perspectives of the high school students, UDM interns, and GM retirees that participated last year, please click here, or view the program video. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Motors Student Corps
LEARN. EARN. LEAD.
Click here to Apply