How to Apply
If you are interested in the Ford Community Corps Partnerships, please review the steps outlined below:
1. Form your project idea. The Institute, in partnership with Ford, is interested in supporting project proposals that will be implemented during a Winter 2017 service-learning course. More specifically, we want to support projects in which the students in those courses apply the knowledge gained in that course to help a non-profit organization. If you are interested and seeking suggestions for potential non-profit or community, The Institute Staff has identified a list of potential agencies.
- For a list of these ideas, go to http://www.udmercy.edu/institute/files/FCCP-Proj-Ideas.pdf
- NOTE: This list has been developed through the efforts of The Institute in conversation with contacts at the various agencies. The list is provided only a resource to stimulate ideas. If one of the projects listed is appealing, potential proposal applicants must directly contact the agency PRIOR to submitting the proposal to confirm the viability of the project. Similarly, The Institute welcomes and encourages other ideas. Projects on this list will not be given any preference when considering the proposals.
The Institute staff is happy to assist interested faculty and student-leaders to pair up and identify agency partners.
- If you were unable to attend the information meeting we just held, you can view the presentation and content below:
2. Review the Evaluation Criteria.
3. Submit a Proposal.
- We are now expecting proposals! E-mail us for the proposal template. The anticipated deadline is Friday April 8, 2016 and can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a paper copy can be dropped off at Briggs 212
- If you need help filling it out, feel free to contact the FCCP Coordinator Miranda Dufresne at email@example.com