Student Government Association
Student Government Association - Executive Team Election
Candidate Applications due April 1
Campaign runs April 4-9
Elections: Online ballot starts 8:00am Thursday April 7 ends 5:00 pm Friday April 8
The application packet is below for interested Candidates. Please review the Election Code for the further details. Application packets are due to the Student Life Office located on the first floor of the Student Center Building by 5:00 pm on Friday, April 15, 2016. You may contact the Student Life Office at (313) 993 -1150 or email@example.com for further assistance.
The following representatives positions are open for Election.
- 1 representative from the School of Architecture
- 1 representative from the College of Business Administration
- 1 representative from the College of Engineering and Science
- 1 representative from the College of Health Professions
- 1 representative from the College of Liberal Arts and Education
The following representative positions are by appointment
- Student Programming Board (SPB)
- University Ministry representative
- International Students representative (ISO)
- Student Athlete Committee representative (SAAC)
- Residence Life Council representative (ResLife)
- Greek Life representative (Greek Council)
- Food Committee representative(Sodexo)
Two first year students are elected in the Fall Semester.
Awards the student activity fees in the form or grants to student organizations for campus events.
Meetings are currently TBD. When in full session all are welcome.
If you have any questions please contact us at 313-993-1150, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.