Reserving Student Conference Rooms or Coffeehaus
Registered Student Organizations that wish to reserve space located in the lower level of of the Student Center should complete a Space Request Form and submit to Adam Hollmann, Assistant Director of Student Life, Programming - email@example.com.
- Conference Room B - (Basment of Student Center) - Capacity 12
- Conference Room C - (Basement of Student Center) - Capacity 10
- Grounds Coffeehaus
- Fountain Lounge
- Kassab Mall
Should contact University Services, Located on the second level of the Student Center Building, (313) 578-0588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDENT HANDBOOK FACILITY USE POLICIES:
Only Registered Student Organizations and/or University Colleges/Departments may reserve facility space within in the Student Center.
- Sponsoring Organizations/departments are expected to leave any room used during the event, clean and free of debris, and in the same condition in which it was found.
- Furiniture set up and food service requests must be directed to Sodexho Dining Services at 993-1213.
- Requests for PA sound system for your event must be directed to Michael Jayson, Smith Media Center at (313) 578-0311.
- Audio Visual (AV) requests (projector, screen, laptop) must be submitted through ITS at (313) 578-0360.
- Extraordinary cleaning following an event will be charged to sponsoring organization(s).
- Damages to facility and/or property occurring at an event may be charged to the sponsoring organization(s).
- Individual, non-organizational use of facilities is limited to academic uses.