BREAKING & ENTERING(S)
Date: November 25, 2012
Location: On Campus / McNichols Campus – Shiple Hall
McNichols Campus - The University of Detroit Mercy Public Safety Department is investigating a series of break-ins of dorm rooms which occurred over the Thanksgiving holiday break.
Residential students are reminded to lock their doors and windows every time you leave, regardless of which floor you may live on.
Anyone with any information on these break-ins is asked to contact the UDM Public Safety Department at (313) 993-1234.
- Lock all doors and windows each time you leave.
- On campus emergencies call Public Safety (313) 993-1123
- Off campus emergencies call 9-1-1
- Do not loan your prox card to anyone.
- Do not leave doors propped open.
- Be aware of your surroundings and others around you at all times.
- Limit the use of devices that distract you while you are walking (Ex. Text messaging, iPods).
Department of Public Safety
- Campus Phone 1-2-3
- Non-Campus Phone (313) 993-1123
- 101 Student Center Building, McNichols Campus