Electronic Communication User Group
The Electronic Communication User Group (ECUG) has been formed to support active editors of our websites, blogs, social media and/or other forms of electronic communication at UDM.
ECUG Email Listserver
- To post to this list, send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information about the mailing list is at: http://listserver.udmercy.edu/mailman/listinfo/electronic_communication_users_group
The ECUG holds a regular meeting to address your questions /concerns /needs, review monthly web statistics, and receive feedback from you about upcoming events and areas of interest. Each academic year October - May (excluding December), the meetings will be held the 3rd Tuesday of each month, 1-2 p.m. in the Chemistry Bldg....., Room 215.
The meetings will address technical, marketing, and content issues for Web sites and other electronic media.
- Monthly Web site usage statistics & explanation of the data, comparison to previous month and years.
- MPA and users discuss and interpret Web site statistics.
- MPA leads constructive critique of current state of Web sites/pages.
- Users and MPA share success stories and lessons learned from previous efforts.
- MPA elicits feedback about UDM sites from users.
- MPA asks for and gathers upcoming monthly content priorities from each
- MPA (or others) presents an article, some advice, or a current topic about electronic communications (Web, social media, multimedia, mobile, etc.)
- MPA provides advice or assistance regarding Cascade Server CMS.
Please review the following lnformation available to assist you in maintaining your electronic communication efforts: