Never enough time for prayer? Try some of the following links to get you in a prayerful mood from right where your sitting.
- Sacred Space: a 10-minute daily prayer based on the day's sacred scripture
- Sisters of Mercy: Suscipe of Catherine McAuley & Other Prayers: prayers of and inspired by Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy
- Pray as You Go: a short daily podcast from the Society of Jesus. Other prayer materials include an end of the day reflection and calming exercises to begin prayer
- Daily Mass readings: sacred scripture for the day, courtesy of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops
- Spiritual series of UDMcasts: reflections and interviews with current and visiting UDM scholars based on the theme of spirituality. Includes a series by John Staudenmaier, S.J. on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola
- Set the World Ablaze: A blog on Ignatian spirituality by John Predmore, S.J.