Never enough time for prayer? Try some of the following links to get you in a prayerful mood from right where your sitting.
- Sacred space: a ten minute daily prayer based on the day's sacred scripture
- In the Mercy tradition: prayers of and inspired by Catherine McAuley from the Sisters of Mercy
- Pray as you go: a short daily podcast from the Society of Jesus. Other prayer materials include an end of the day reflection and calming exercises to begin prayer
- Daily Mass readings: sacred scripture for the day courtesy of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops
- Spiritual series of UDMcasts: reflections and interviews with current and visiting UDM scholars based on the theme of spirituality. Includes a series by Fr. John Staudenmaier, SJ on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Igatius of Loyola.
- Set the World Ablaze: A blog on Ignatian Spirituality by John Predmore, S.J.