We hope that our office and our website can be a valuable resource for you. For your convenience, you can find updates on University Ministry events and programs in any of three different locations: the links on our website, our Facebook page, or our most recent Sunday Bulletin.
Updates and Happenings:
- September 2nd- Applications for the Winter/Spring break service trips available in the Ministry office.
- September 11th- Celebrate Spirit
- October 5th-9th Busy Persons Retreat
- October 12th-13th Fall Break Retreat
- November 15th-17th- Ignatian Family Teach-in for Justice
: A chance to make friends, reflect on your transition to college, and learn from current students about life at UDM! More
Sunday 9 P.M. Mass
Join us for Mass every Sunday at 9 P.M. All chapels are open for quiet reflection and personal meditation during school hours. People of all faiths are welcome at any time and also at our ongoing services and liturgies. More
See the world in a different light, while giving direct service to those in need. Alternative breaks introduce students to reflection and action in the Jesuit and Mercy traditions. More