Lenten Celebration 2015
The UDM community and religious sponsors offered a number of resources and programs for the season of Lent.Thank you to everyone who participated in any of the activities!
- Lenten Fish Frydays!
Visit a different historical Detroit church and sample their fish fry lunch/dinner. Students can go for free, $5.00 for faculty/staff. Meet at the Ministry office (at Noon for lunch or 5 p.m. for dinner).
- February 20 at 5PM- Sweetest Heart of Mary
- February 27 at 12Noon- St. Francis D'Assisi
- March 13 at 5PM- SS Peter & Paul
- March 20 at 12Noon- St Peter Claver
- March 27- 5PM- Stations in the D
- Cost is $1 for students and $5 for staff
- Stations in the D
Friday, March 27 at 5 p.m.--meet at the Ministry office
Stations of the Cross adapted to the city of Detroit.
- Service in the City
Wednesdays, 2 - 5:00 p.m.
Service projects in the Brightmoor neighborhood. Transportation provided. Sign up in the Ministry office.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
For an appointment call 993-1608.
- Little Black Books: pick up a free Lenten reflections book for your personal prayer this Lent. Available in the Ministry office.