UDM at the Macomb University Center
University of Detroit Mercy offers bachelor's and master's degree programs at Macomb University Center. Located at Macomb Community College, the University Center (UC) provides students the opportunity to complete undergraduate and graduate degree programs close to home.
UDM programs at Macomb University Center
Liberal Arts & Education
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Financial Economics
- Master of Arts in Financial Economics
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion Cohort Program
- Master of Science in Nursing with a Major in Health Systems Management
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration
About the Macomb University Center
The Macomb University Center is located on Macomb Community College's Center Campus at Garfield and Hall roads in Clinton Township. It is easily reached from M-59 or I-94, and is just minutes away from most Macomb County communities. Parking is available immediately adjacent to the University Center for your convenience. Students who attend programs at the University Center have access to Macomb Community College's services and facilities, such as the library, the student community center and bookstore.
UDM maintains an office in the Macomb University Center building UC-1 in Room 220B. Here, program staff meet with students and assist them in planning their program curriculum.
For more information
UDM's Admission Office at the Macomb University Center
Building UC-1, Room 220F
Macomb Community College, Center Campus
44575 Garfield Road
Clinton Township, Mich. 48038-1139