Colleges and Schools
We want you to know where to go.
UDM's eight colleges and schools offer approximately 100 respected undergraduate, graduate and professional programs. Each provides a wealth of resources for advising, academic research, and professional development. Visit their web sites for more information about programs and faculty.
- Architecture, School of
- Business Administration, College of
- Dentistry, School of
- Engineering & Science, College of
- Health Professions, College of
- Law, School of
- Liberal Arts & Education, College of
- Nursing, McAuley School of (part of the College of Health Professions)
Additional program opportunities
- Programs at the Macomb University Center
- Programs at WCCCD Harper Woods
- Language and Cultural Training (15 languages and ESL)
- Reading Skills Program (for children and adults)