More students than any other minor on campus, by far!
If you find that leadership is your passion or you would like to compliment your Major, consider the Leadership Minor!
Requirements for the Leadership Minor
First: LEAD 2000/PYC 2620 - Exploring Leadership (3 credits)
Then: (One course from approved list in each area below):
- Individual Leadership Skills
- Group Skills
- Organizational Mgmt. & HR Skills
- Community Engagement Skills
Final: LEAD 4000/PYC 4620 - Leadership Capstone (3 credits)
Learn about the Emerging Leaders Program if you are also interested in earning a Leadership Pin or Medallion to wear at graduation!
Course Options for the Leadership Minor
For course lists related to your major, click on the following:
- Business Administration
- Biology Majors
- Chemistry/Biochemistry Majors
- Criminal Justice Majors
- Engineering Majors (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Software)
- Health Information Management Majors
- Health Services Administration
- Liberal Arts and Education
- Mathematics Majors
- Psychology (General)
- Psychology (Industrial/Organizational)