Membership to the Detroit Mercy Fitness Center is FREE for current Detroit Mercy Students and Employees!
Want to activate your Detroit Mercy ID to access the Fitness Center? It's simple! Follow these steps:
1. Sign the Liability Waiver found in Self-Service.
- Log into TitanConnect
- Select the TitanConnect Self Service link
- Click on the Personal Information tab, then Answer a Survey
- Select the DETROIT MERCY FITNESS CENTER LIABILITY WAIVER survey
- Read everything thoroughly, click on the Liability Waiver link, read that and return to the survey (Self Service tab should still be open)
- Select the Survey and agree or disagree, then complete the survey
2. Visit the Fitness Center to Activate your ID.
Your Detroit Mercy ID* card allows you access to the Fitness Center. In order for your ID card to properly work, it must be activated. After agreeing to the Liability Waiver in Self-Service, please visit the Fitness Center; our staff can walk you through the process.
*The six digit UDM number (i.e. UDM000000) on the back of your ID card must be visible in order to successfully activate your card. If that number is not visible, stop by the Student Union to get a new ID card.*
3. Come work out!
Please contact the Fitness Center at 313.993.1783 with questions.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm