Reserve in Advance!
Want to play Volleyball, Badminton, or Basketball with your friends at the Fitness Center?
Please see below for available activities and the updated Court Reservation Policy.
Available equipment includes:
- Volleyball nets and balls
- Badminton Nets with Racquets & Shuttlecocks
- Futsal Balls and Goals
For more details, call us in the Fitness Center at 313-993-1783
The updated Reservation Policy (as of 12/4/15) is intended to improve the experience of all patrons by creating a more accommodating reservation standard. It will also allow URec Staff more time to notify patrons of court reservations/closures.
Court Reservation Policy:
1) If you wish to reserve a court, you must contact the front desk (993-1783) a minimum of 4 hours before your desired reservation.
2) Between the hours of 3pm and 8pm on weekdays, only one court will be available for reservation.
3) At the time of your reservation, you will be asked to provide a contact name, phone number, duration of reservation, and desired activity.
4) Please note, you must be a current Detroit Mercy student, faculty, staff, or administrator to reserve a court. All participants who do not present a valid Detroit Mercy ID will be subject to a guest fee of $5
*** Special events may be an exception to this rule upon communication with professional staff***
Court Reservation and Availability can be viewed on the fitness center calendar.