Host an Event at Detroit Mercy
Step 1: Read the Policy for Use of Detroit Mercy Facilities
- Download the Policy for Use of Detroit Mercy Facilities (PDF)
- The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines that apply to all departments, organizations, staff/group members, and community neighbors who wish to host an event on any property of University of Detroit Mercy.
- FOR WEDDINGS requesting the use of the School of Law Parking Lot, click here.
Step 2: Complete the Event Request Form
- Prior to submitting the form, you must read and agree to the Policy for Use of Detroit Mercy Facilities above.
- Please note: This form is a REQUEST only and, once submitted, your request is under consideration. Submitting this form does not automatically reserve the requested event date/space.
- Please note: The University is not able to host high school graduations.
- Reservations are honored on a first come, first serve basis and a 30-day lead time is required.
- Access the event request form.
Step 3: Expect University Services Response
- University Services will internally process the Event Request and notify the Event Contact Person once the event has been scheduled.
- If applicable, costs and additional considerations will be quoted and returned to the Event Contact Person. Please be sure to look at our Costs and Considerations page during your event planning process.