Host an Event at UDM
Step 1: Read the Policy for Use of UDM Facilities
- Download the Policy for Use of UDM Facilities (PDF)
- The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines that apply to all departments, organizations, staff/group members, and community neighbors who wish to host an event on any property of University of Detroit Mercy (UDM).
Step 2: Complete the Event Request Form
- Prior to submitting the form, you must read and agree to the Policy for Use of UDM Facilities above.
- Please note: This form is a REQUEST only and, once submitted, your request is under consideration. Submitting this form does not automatically reserve the requested event date/space.
- Reservations are honored on a first come, first serve basis and a 30-day lead time is required.
- The online request form is a new system. If you have trouble, please contact University Service (see below).
- Access the event request form.
Step 3: Expect University Services Response
- University Services will internally process the Event Request and notify the Event Contact Person once the event has been scheduled.
- If applicable, costs and additional considerations will be quoted and returned to the Event Contact Person. Please be sure to look at our Costs and Considerations page during your event planning process.