Riverfront Buildings and Facilities

Directions to Riverfront Campus

facilities

On 3.8 acres of land, UDM School of Law has three buildings.  Click on the names below for a description of each building.

Dowling Hall
Law Clinic
Law Library



Dowling Hall

Dowling Hall

Date Built:

1890

Named After:

Rev. Michael P. Dowling, 4th President of Detroit College

Total Square Feet:

118,000

Purpose:

Home of the School of Law

Newest Renovation(s):

Cafeteria upgrades (2010); Atrium renovations (2010); Foundation repairs (2009); Floor replacement in Rooms 235 and 333 (2007); Sidewalk replacement (2006); New pump controller (2006); New parking booth (2006); Moot court classroom (2003)

Back to Top


Law Library

Law Library

Date Built:

1973

Total Square Feet:

5,463

Purpose:

Home of School of Law literature and studying

Newest Renovation(s):

Carpet replacement (2007); Cooling tower replacement (2007)

Back to Top