Adult and Child CPR/AED for the Lay Responder
May 1, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Commerce & Finance Building, Room 234
This training course is offered at a substantial discount for UDM students. All classes will be held on campus, The CPR class will be offered on three separate days, you only need to attend one of the sessions.
- Wed, May 1, 10a-1pm – Commerce & Finance, 234
- Thur, May 2, 10a-1pm – Commerce & Finance, 234
- Tues, May 7, 10a-1pm – Commerce & Finance, 234
This lay responder class is for Nursing students and the general public if you are in need of certifications for a job, academic program or additional experience in the healthcare field, please take advantage of this opportunity.
This course will teach members of the general public to overcome any reluctance to act in emergency situations and to recognize and care for life-threatening respiratory or cardiac emergencies in adults, children and infants, and to provide care to victims of sudden cardiac arrest through the safe use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Attend and participate in all course sessions
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills listed on the skills checklist
- Participate in all skills sessions
Fee: $40 Cash