Self-Evaluation & Vocational Assessment Tools
- Career Exploration Resources -- Find some great resources for exploring careers whether a student searching for your first career or an established job-seeker considering a career change.
- JobTrak: How to Explore Careers Through Informational Interviewing -- Discusses the value of conducting informational interviews, and offers a list of tips.
- JobTrak: Testing your Career Competencies -- Assess your job search readiness using this short quiz.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter -- A personality test that scores results according to the Myers-Briggs system.
- Kingdomality Personal Preference Profile -- A fun way to gain a broader understanding of the basic complementary personality styles and types that help determine each individual's vocational interests. Maintained by Career Management International.
- Monster.com: Tools & Quizzes -- Articles on self-knowledge as it pertains to careers and job search.
The University of Detroit Mercy web site provides links to other web sites, both public and private, for informational purposes. The inclusion of these links on UDM's site does not imply endorsement by the University.