Live @ Five
TitanCareerLink! Online Recruiting System
The resumes of actives members of Live @ Five are included in a Resume book available to employers registered on TitanCareerLink.
Alumni and Employer Volunteers
Volunteers are needed for panel discussions, workshops and round table events. For more information contact: (313)993-1447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The group provides fellowship, networking opportunities, and referrals for alumni seeking employment. The group meets regularly at the Career Education Center, 1st Floor, Reno Hall to
1) apply Career management strategies and share information on job search tools;
2) adjust to changes in industry trends; and
Check for upcoming events in March and April 2010
- September 16 - Using TitanCareerLink and the UDM Alumni Linked In group to Support Your Job Search
- September 30 - Adjusting Career Goals in a Changing Environment
- October 14 - Resume Critiques & Practice interviews
- October 28 - Breaking Down Industry Barriers - Employer Panel discussion
- November 11 - Networking and Planning Session
To attend one of the networking sessions you may pre-register using your TitanCareerLink account or call (313)993-1447 or email email@example.com.