Job Search Links for diverse populations See Details...
- Access to the full-time and part-time job listings currently in the job search database TitanCareerLink, the online recruitment system for UDM students and Alumni
- One ½ hour resume critiquing session
- Attendance at career development workshops scheduled during the year
- Participation in Campus Interviewing (based on employer interest)
- Resume Referral (by Employer request only)
To make the most of a career advising session, you will want to do some preparation beforehand. Above all else, be prepared. Be an active participant, establish realistic expectations, be honest with yourself, and know what you want to accomplish. The advising session is designed to give you a safe place to express what you've been struggling with in your career preparation.
Use the appointment with your Co-Op Coordinator/Career Advisor to develop your goals and a plan outlining the steps you will need to take to succeed.
Please contact your Co-Op Coordinator/Career Advisor if you need to reschedule your appointment.