Did you know…
- UDM has the 3rd oldest continuous co-op program in the country.
- UDM students may begin co-op the summer after their sophomore year (Architecture, after 3rd year).
- With co-op education, students can earn up to six or nine academic credits and get paid for it!!!
- Co-op is available for ALL students. Students in non-mandatory programs are strongly encouraged to co-op. (Mandatory Programs - Architecture, Engineering & Nursing)
- Students with experiential education (co-op) secure permanent jobs with better starting salaries, adjust to new positions more quickly and are promoted more rapidly.
Survey of Recent Graduates:
The National Association of Colleges and Employers offers the most accurate compensation data available. Click here to access the NACE Salary Calculator Center.