The Career Education Center's mission is to offer relevant and timely career development training to UDM students. The Center provides opportunities for students to explore career options, obtain career-related experience and to research and find meaningful employment appropriate to their knowledge, abilities, aspirations and interests.
We accomplish our mission by providing students with…
- Experiential learning opportunities through cooperative education and internships
- Opportunities to network with recruiters' through campus interviewing, career fairs, employer information sessions and on-line career management software
- Opportunities to learn and implement lifelong career development and career management skills through courses, workshops, seminars and online career resources
Our Core Values
- We are committed to empowering students to make purposeful career-related decisions.
- We are committed to building and fostering partnerships with employers, faculty, staff and administration to facilitate the accomplishment of the CEC mission.
- We are committed to supporting the University's mission to provide excellent student-centered education in a welcoming and supportive environment.