Careers in...Financial Services
Careers in...Financial Services!
Thursday, November 21, 2013 from 12:45 PM to 2:00 PM
238 Commerce and Finance Building
Panelists will share information on the variety of opportunities available in the financial services field. In addition, learn job search tips and strategies for beginning your career in the financial services field.
- Aaron Parchem, Northwestern Mutual
- Kelli Saperstein, Telemus Capital
- Brian Van Riper, MassMutual Financial Group, Michigan Metro
- Lowell Weiss, Raymond James
12:45 to 12:55 PM - Open networking period
12:55 to 1:00pm - Introduction of panelists and brief statement from each member
1:00 to 1:30pm - Panel discussion on Careers in Financial Services
1:30 to 1:50 PM - Questions and/or networking
Students who pre-register and attend will receive a gift from the Career Education Center. Space is limited!
3 Ways To Register for a Workshop | Information Session:
- Log-in to your TitanCareerLink account at www.udmercy.edu/cec, Click on Workshops and Career Events, locate the event and Click Register Now!
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the workshop you wish to attend, and a contact phone number and e-mail address.
- Call the Career Education Center at 313-993-1017 and leave a message stating your name, the workshop you wish to attend, e-mail address and contact phone number.
Events subject to change! All Events are for UDM students and alumni only!