College is a learning experience and commitment for the whole family. That's why UDM offers an orientation specifically designed for parents of incoming students. Our program will provide you with tips to help guide your student to success at UDM. Parent Orientation occurs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on the following days:
|June 2||June 9||June 16||July 7||July 14|
Make a reservation
Make a reservation for Parent Orientation; choose the date that corresponds to your students orientation session.
The program will:
- help you with your transition to becoming a college parent.
- equip you with the resources necessary to help your student achieve success and graduate.
- introduce you to faculty, advisors, staff and support personnel who will help your son or daughter at UDM.
- allow you to meet other UDM parents and begin to develop connections with them.
- Academic Advising
- Student Life
- Career Education Center
- University Ministry
- Health and Wellness
- Public Safety
- Billing and Financial Aid
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
For more details, see the full parent orientation schedule.
- have lunch on campus
- have individual appointments with financial aid counselors
- have the option for a campus and/or residence hall tour(s)
- receive a parent packet with valuable resources
- receive a discount on UDM merchandise at the bookstore
|We get it! The transition from high school to college can be a difficult one. We are here to make this the best experience for you and your family. If you have questions about admissions, financial aid, the tuition payment plan, on-campus housing, SOAR, PTV, academic advising, registering for classes, health services – or anything else – please call the Office of Admissions at 800-635-5020 or email@example.com.|