We want a great — and affordable — education for you.
Ready to do things you’ve never done before, think things you’ve never thought before, and go places you’ve never gone before? Ready to make new friends, join a community, and have an experience that will change your life? Then you’re ready to apply to University of Detroit Mercy.
Find out what kind of scholarships you’re eligible for. At UDM you’ll get a top-tier education at a top-ranked school. And our entire admission and financial aid staff wants to make it possible for you to come here.
- Check our admission requirements to be sure you’re taking all the classes you need to make yourself competitive.
- Use our application checklist to keep track of school codes, test dates, and all the other paperwork and deadlines.
- Contact a UDM admissions counselor. The more we get to know you, the more help we can be.
- Find out about our Dual Enrollment Program; enabling current high school students to enroll in University level courses at UDM while completing high school graduation requirements.
- At any time, feel free to request more program information.