High School Counselors
Thank you for your continued support of University of Detroit Mercy. We strive to provide you and your students with useful information about UDM’s admissions process, scholarships & financial aid, and the great educational, social, and spiritual opportunities available.
We encourage you to visit this site frequently as a way to help you guide your students and parents as they prepare for college. As always, you are welcome to also call our office to speak with one of our Admissions Counselors at (800) 635-5020 or email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements
- Applying for Admission
- Freshman Profile
- Suggested College Preparatory Curriculum
- Visiting Campus
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Academic Support Services
- Advanced Placement Credit Guide
- Dual Enrollment Program For High School Students
- The Honors Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Programs