Admission Requirements for Graduate and Professional Students


Graduate students should consult the major department for specific information on admission standards. Generally, GRE test scores, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose will be required, as well as transcripts from undergraduate work.

NOTE: As a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, you apply as a Domestic Student. However, if you have coursework from another country (outside the U.S. or Canada), you must contact a recognized educational credential evaluation service based in the United Stated such as the World Education Services or the Educational Credential Evaluators. Order the evaluation stated below, and have the results sent to the University (see address below).

- If you use WES, order the Course-by-Course Basic Evaluation.

- If you use ECE, order the Course-by-Course Report.

Professional Schools

Law School and Dental School applicants should consult the appropriate College for admission standards.