International Student Financial Aid

Finding financial resources to defray some of the cost you will incur as an international student seeking a college degree is an important part of your overall search for your final school of choice. While UDM may offer some University-based financial assistance to international students (not including ESL/ALCP coursework...), since students who are not U.S. citizens or documented residents of the U.S. are not eligible for U.S. Federal and State funding, you may wish to check with your government and agencies within your home country for possible resources. Finally, while UDM does not promote or recommend lenders, perhaps you might wish to visit EduPass, NAFSA, IEFA, Fulbright, and the Education USA Website as they provide several resources for International Students to consider when seeking financial assistance.

Select from the following list below and learn what financial assistance may be available to you from UDM.

NOTE: For domestic student financial aid (that is, you are a U.S. Citizen, a Pending or Permanent Resident of the U.S., or you are on Asylee or Refugee Status), visit For domestic student financial aid.