High School - Year by Year
This section will provide you with the information you need to guide and advise your son or daughter at each grade level. Whenever you have a question, call the high school guidance counselor.
While a school counselor can be an invaluable resource, you and your son or daughter must assume the responsibility for making sure that all college requirements are met.
- 8th Grade - Getting Ready for High School
- 9th Grade - How to Guide and Advise Your Freshman
- 10th Grade - How to Guide and Advise Your Sophomore
- 11th Grade - How to Guide and Advise Your Junior
- 12th Grade - How to Guide and Advise Your Senior
- Things to Consider in Selecting a College/University
- SAT and ACT Preparation Guides
- Helpful Web Sites