Inaugural Invocation and Greetings
This UDMcast features Lawrence Dubin, Professor of Law; and many others, (see list below), recorded April 13, 2012. Running time is 29 minutes 46 seconds. Select UDMcast format below.
This video features excerpts from the 2012 Presidential Inauguration of Antoine M. Garibaldi, April 13, 2012. The ceremonies begin with the Inaugural invocation delivered by Professor of Law Lawrence A. Dubin.
Then, leaders from the state, city, and Catholic and University communities deliver greetings to the president:
- On behalf of the Attorney General and the State of Michigan:
Attorney General, State of Michigan
- On behalf of City Government and the Mayor of Detroit:
Chief of Staff, Mayor's Office, City of Detroit
- On behalf of Higher Education:
- Kathleen Curry Santora, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer, National Association of College & University Attorneys
- On behalf of the Catholic Community:
Sr. Mary Kelly, RSM, Ph.D. '68
Associate Professor, Health Services Administration
- On behalf of Private Higher Education in Michigan:
Edward O. Blews, Jr., J.D.
President, Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Michigan
- On behalf of University Alumni:
Gary T. Priestap '66, '71, '98
Owner, Priestap Financial, LLC
- On behalf of the University Community:
Matthew J. Mio, Ph.D. '97
Associate Professor, Chemistry/Biochemistry
- On behalf of University Students:
Student, College of Business Administration;
President, McNichols Campus Student Senate
Select a format
This UDMcast is available in the following format(s):