UDM Hosts Open House at Macomb University Center
University of Detroit Mercy will host an open house at the Macomb University Center on Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 4:30-7 p.m. The University offers bachelor and master’s degree programs at Macomb University Center, 44575 Garfield Road in Clinton Township.
UDM program staff will be available to meet with students and aid in program planning. Students who choose to attend programs offered at Macomb’s University Center have access to Macomb Community College’s services and facilities.
For more information, go to http://www.udmercy.edu/learn/colleges-schools/macomb-uc/index.htm, or contact Donna Gormely, UC Coordinator at 586-263-6232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDM programs at Macomb University Center:
Liberal Arts & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Addiction Studies
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Financial Economics
- Master of Arts in Financial Economics
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion Cohort Program
- Master of Science in Nursing with a Major in Health Systems Management
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration
Release date: April 02,2012
# # #
The University of Detroit Mercy is Michigan's largest private Catholic University, offering approximately 100 majors and programs in 60 academic fields. Sponsored by the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) and the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, the University has three campuses located in downtown and northwest Detroit.
For the 11th consecutive year, UDM was ranked among the top tier of Midwestern master's universities in U.S.News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges" – 2012 edition.