College of Business Administration Inducts Hall of Honor Class
University of Detroit Mercy’s College of Business Administration's will induct its third class into its Hall of Honor this month. The luncheon and ceremony, which will recognize the professional achievements of eight individuals, will be held at the Detroit Golf Club on Sunday, Oct. 17 at noon. The event will follow a Mass at St. Ignatius Chapel in the Commerce & Finance Building on the McNichols Campus.
This year’s honorees will be recognized for giving back their time and offering important resources to the University in many different ways, helping it continue to flourish and grow. The 2010 eight inductees are:
- Nicola M. Antakli ’62, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Intraco Corp.
- Michael J. Brenner ’67, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Related Companies, L.P.
- Robert G. Decraene ’56, Managing Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- John M. Everly ’65, President, Everly Associates
- Thomas J. Mason ’59, ’63, Vice President for Business Affairs, Notre Dame University
- M. Rosita Schiller, R.S.M., Ph.D. ’59, Professor Emeritus, The Ohio State University
- J. Clarke Smith ’64, ’66, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Aerial Communications
- Howard A. Ward, Dean, Evening College of Business Administration, University of Detroit 1963-1975
Release date: October 07,2010
# # #