Master of Community Development
Become a leader in community development.
University of Detroit Mercy's graduate program in Community Development takes a unique approach to the theory and practice of building sustainable communities.
The Master of Community Development (MCD) is an interdisciplinary program, integrating human, organizational, physical and economic development into its core curriculum. Housed in the School of Architecture, the MCD offer concentration course work through all Colleges and Schools within UDM.
Graduates of the MCD will become leaders in the field of Community Development and will be recognized as experts in sustainable community development in the public, private, corporate, not-for-profit and institutional sectors.
- UDM's new degree sprouts green-development push
The Detroit News, May 24, 2005
- UDM develops Master of Community Development MCD
MCD Press Release, May 10, 2005
- School of Architecture to celebrate MCD anniversary and DCDC accomplishments
MCD Press Release, January 29, 2007
- School celebrates MCD anniversary
School of Architecture Alumni Newsletter, Spring 2007
- Inaugural Class Photo - 2006