The Mission of the Jesuit 100 Association
- Strengthen its ability to attract and retain outstanding Jesuits to the UDM Jesuit Community,
- Strengthen the Catholic identity and spiritual values of the University as it prepares the leaders of our community and the world,
- Maintain the core values of Jesuit education at UDM, while also strongly supporting the values and contributions of the Sisters of Mercy.
The Association will change as the needs of the University and its students change. At the present time:
- The UDM Jesuit 100 Association consists of lay people who wish to and agree to provide ongoing dialog, ideas, financial support, and assistance to the Jesuit community at the University.
- The Association is an ongoing organization in which Members may be as active as they wish. The Association has formed committees to promote specific initiatives.
- Members meet several times each year with the Jesuits to discuss their apostolic activities and review progress in those areas supported by the Association.
- The Jesuits regularly lead discussions, offer retreats, and other consultations. An essential advantage for Members is the Jesuit 100 Association Mass Intentions process. Masses are offered at least monthly for the intentions of the Members.