Staff/Administrator Development Team
Seven-member team: three staff and four administrative representatives
Reports to the Associate Vice President for Human Resources
3 staff representatives
Ed Black, Public Safety Officer, Department of Public Safety (term expires 3/2014)
Bridgette Murphy, Administrative Assistant, College of Health Professions (term expires 3/2016)
Marvin Thomas, Clerk, Mail, Shipping, and Receiving (term expires 3/2016)
4 administrative representatives
Netina Anding, Co-Chairperson, Associate Director, Human Resources (term expires 3/2015)
Lynn Sikawa, Co-Chairperson, Director of Clinic Operations, School of Dentistry (term expries 3/2015)
Dorothy Cooper, Career Services Coordinator, School of Law (term expires 3/16)
Dorothy Stewart, Associate Dean of Students (term expires 3/2016)
- Coordinate and administer the nomination and selection process for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Assign Team members to contact each college/school/unit of the University to encourage nominations for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Review the current Sexual Harassment Online course and develop recommendations for assuring that new staff and administrators complete the module.
- Evaluate potential training or education programs targeted at employees for professional development.
- Keep the university community informed of team activities by providing summary minutes of meetings and reports for posting to the shared governance website. The secretary to the committee is responsible for sending these documents to sharedgovernance(at)udmercy.edu.
- Verify whether team's operational policy and procedures are consistent with practice. Submit your revised document to the Shared Govrnance Task Force through the chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2014. If there are no changes to be made notify the SGTF chairperson by the same date.