Staff/Administrator Development Team
Seven-member team: three staff and four administrative representatives
Reports to the Associate Vice President for Human Resources
3 staff representatives
Elizabeth Boyar, Administrative Assistant, Office of the Dean, College of Health Professions (term expires 3/2018)
Lauri Moore, Administrative Assistant, Office of the Dean, School of Dentistry (term expires 3/2018)
Marvin Thomas, Clerk, Mail, Shipping, and Receiving (term expires 3/2018)
4 administrative representatives
Phyllis Chandler, Generalist, Office of Human Resources, (term expires 3/2017)
Julie La Tulip-Lazarevich, Manager, Helpdesk, Information Technology Services (term expires 3/2018)
Christina Socha, Administrative Assistant to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Office of Academic Affairs (term expires 3/2018)
Stephanie Wheeler, Assistant Registrar, Law Student Services, School of Law (term expires 3/2018)
- Coordinate and administer the nomination and selection process for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Assign Team members to contact each college/school/unit of the University to encourage nominations for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Develop a schedule to convey messages/announcements regarding topics of interest and “Did you know?” information to the University community.
- Evaluate potential training or education programs targeted at employees for professional development.
- Keep the university community informed of team activities by providing summary minutes of meetings and reports for posting to the shared governance website. The secretary to the committee is responsible for sending these documents to sharedgovernance(at)udmercy.edu.
- Verify whether team's operational policy and procedures are consistent with practice. Submit your revised document to the Shared Govrnance Task Force through the chairperson at auerme(at)udmercy.edu by December 1, 2016. If there are no changes to be made notify the SGTF chairperson by the same date.