Staff/Administrator Development Team
Seven-member team: three staff and four administrative representatives
Reports to the Associate Vice President for Human Resources
3 staff representatives
Delanda Dixon, Administrative Assistant to the Dean, College of Liberal Arts & Education (term expires 3/2013)
Ed Black, Safety Officer, Department of Public Safety (term expires 3/2014)
Bridgette Murphy, Administrative Assistant to the Dean, College of Health Professions (term expires 3/2014)
4 administrative representatives
Netina Anding, Associate Director, Human Resources (term expires 3/2013)
Lynn Sikawa, Chairperson, Director, Clinic Operations, School of Dentistry (term expries 3/2013)
Dorothy Stewart, Associate Dean of Students (term expires 3/2014)
Alysa Jackson, Secretary, Business Operations Coordinator, Facilities Operations (term expires 3/2014)
The chairperson of a Team and/or the administrator to whom the Team reports may add guests in an “Invited Participant” category. Individuals are invited because of their expertise, potential contributions, or history with the team but have no voting rights. The term of service for invited participants is not to exceed two years. Invited participants are not eligible for reappointment in this category. A team may not exceed three invited participants at any given time.
E. Louise Rae, Office Manager, Information Technology Services (term expires 3/2014)
- Coordinate and administer the nomination and selection process for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Review new employee orientation programming and when appropriate make recommendations to the Department of Human Resources regarding the program.
- Make proposals regarding professional development opportunities for staff and forward to the Associate VP for Human Resources.
- Develop training or education programs targeted at employees targeted at professional development.
- Provide ongoing reports to and consultation with the Associate Vice President for Human Resources. Keep the university community informed of committee activities by providing summary minutes of meetings and reports to (sharedgovernance(at)udmercy.edu). Information will be posted to the shared governance website (udmercy.edu/governance). The secretary of the committee is responsible for these postings and for informing Campus Connections of new postings. If there is no secretary identified for the committee, a member should be selected who is responsible for this task.