Staff/Administrator Development Team
Seven-member team: three staff and four administrative representatives
Reports to the Associate Vice President for Human Resources
3 staff representatives
Ed Black, Public Safety Officer, Department of Public Safety (term expires 3/2014)
Delanda Dixon, Administrative Assistant to the Dean, College of Liberal Arts & Education (term expires 3/2014)
Bridgette Murphy, Administrative Assistant, College of Health Professions (term expires 3/2014)
4 administrative representatives
Alysa Jackson, Secretary, Auxiliary Service Manager, Facilities Operations (term expires 3/2014)
Netina Anding, Co-Chairperson, Associate Director, Human Resources (term expires 3/2015)
Lynn Sikawa, Co-Chairperson, Director of Clinic Operations, School of Dentistry (term expries 3/2015)
Dorothy Stewart, Associate Dean of Students (term expires 3/2016)
- Coordinate and administer the nomination and selection process for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Assign Team members to contact each college/school/unit of the University to encourage nominations for the Commitment to Excellence Awards.
- Review the current Sexual Harassment Online course and develop recommendations for assuring that new staff and administrators complete the module.
- Develop training or education programs targeted at employees targeted at professional development.
- Keep the university community informed of committee activities by providing summary minutes of meetings and reports for posting to the shared governance website. The secretary to the committee is responsible for sending minutes to sharedgovernance(at)udmercy.edu.