Initial Organizational Structure and Tasks
- Determine Team's organizational structure (officers/leadership e.g., chairperson, secretary, and/or other positions)
- Draft operational policies and procedures (e.g., frequency of meetings, who calls meetings), notification time for meetings (e.g., ten days), time period for distribution of agenda (e.g., five days), timeline for preparation and approval of meeting minutes
- Team replaces the Educational Outcomes Assessment Committee.
- Establish procedures for keeping records of approved resolutions, advice, membership records and other actions
- Draft general assessment process and goals for first year (to be updated annually)
- Include clear time limits for action on various issues as per paragraph 4 under "Further Details" of Shared Governance Task Force proposal approved by the university community.
- Deliberate and act on priority issues identified by the Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Provide Shared Governance Task Force with draft operational policies and procedures by December 1