The President’s CabinetMore than 40 years ago The President’s Cabinet was founded to recognize annual supporters at various levels whose outstanding generosity and loyalty reflect a strong commitment to University of Detroit Mercy.
The support of these donors provides scholarships for students, rewards distinguished faculty, enriches many of our academic programs and enhances the experience of all our students.
Leadership support from President’s Cabinet members remains vital to our ability to provide our students with a quality, student-centered education in the Jesuit and Mercy traditions thus helping to shape future graduates who will go on to lead and serve in their professions and communities.
Annual membership in The President’s Cabinet is based on the cumulative total of all gifts of cash, pledge payments, gifts of securities and gifts-in-kind with an appraised value received during the University’s fiscal year (July 1- June 30). Commitments of corporate matching gifts will also be counted toward individual membership.
The President’s Cabinet Membership Levels
- Vanguard Member $10,000+
- Partner Member $5,000-$9,999
- Sustaining Member $2,500-$4,999
- 1877 Member $1,877-$2,499
- Annual Member $1,000-$1,876
The President’s Cabinet Membership Benefits
- Recognition in all appropriate donor recognition publications
- Invitations to selected events and University activities
- Personalized acknowledgement of your gifts to the University
- Special communications from the President
The Ignatian Circle
The Ignatian Circle recognizes the loyalty and on-going support of those individuals who have made a significant investment with cumulative gifts of $25,000 or more to the University of Detroit Mercy.
- 1877 Society ($1,000,000+)
- Chairman’s Club ($500,000-$999,999)
- Spiritus ($250,000 - $499,999)
- McAuley Benefactor ($100,000-$249,999)
- Patron ($50,000-$99,999)
- Insignis ($25,000-$49,999)
The Heritage Society
In recognition and appreciation of those who generously support the Jesuit and Mercy tradition of educational excellence at University of Detroit Mercy through their estate plans. Call 313-993-1250.
651 Club - School of Law
Contact Ginger Hrtanek at 313-596-0274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean's Circle - School of Dentistry
Contact the Dean's Office at 313-494-6621.
CAL Club - Titan Athletics
Contact Athletics at 313-993-1700.