Welcome to UDM Intramural Sports!
UDM Intramural Sports offers students and employees the opportunity to participate in several sports throughout the academic year. Our offerings include kickball, ultimate frisbee, basketball, floor hockey, volleyball, and many more! We have something for everyone, and we are always striving to have a diverse selection of programming available to students and employees. All intramural sports programs are free of charge to all participants. Feel free to contact Matt Higley at email@example.com with questions, comments or concerns.
UDM Intramural sports has gone online! All intramural sports registration, schedules, results, standings, playoffs, and more are available online at IMLeagues.com. IMLeagues.com is the number one intramural online management system in the country. The system is completely free for both our users and UDM. Click the IMLeagues.com logo below to sign up and activate your account today!
Fall 2016 Semester
* Volleyball officials training will take place on Wednesday, September 9 at 7 p.m. in the Fitness Center.
** Floor hockey officials training will take place on Wednesday, October 21 at 7 p.m. in the Fitness Center.
*** Teams will be required to check in at the Fitness Center thirty (30) minutes before the tournament starts.
All teams are required to register on IMleagues and have at least one representative at the captains meeting. If teams cannot make the captains meeting, they must contact Matt Higley at 313-993-1782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Create An Account
- 1. Go to www.imleagues.com/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Create Account”
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Login with Facebook”. If you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
- 2. Enter your information, and use your UDM Email account (ex. @udmercy.edu) and submit.
- 3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- 4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How To Create A Team, Join A Team, or Join As Free Agent
- Create a Team
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click on “Register” in the upper right hand corner, and select “Create A Team”.
- Find the sport you wish to register for, and select the appropriate League (Men, Women, Co-Ed, or Open).
- Click on the orange “Create Team” button.
- Read the “Release of Liability” statement and click Accept
- Type in your ultra-creative team name (Your mother should not be ashamed of your team name)
- Type in your T Number
- Select a picture for your team if you want
- Choose “Auto-Select Members” if you want – NOT RECOMMENDED
- Enter your cell phone number and select your carrier
- Select whether or not you want to receive updates via text message
- Click blue “Create Team” button
- Choose which days and times your team is NOT available. A Red X nextto a time indicates NOT being available. A Green Check next to a time indicates your team IS available.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page
- You will be brought to your team’s homepage. Here you can begin inviting your teammates to the team OR you can have your teammates request to join the team (both options require approval from the other person) – Instructions are below.
- B. Join A Team
- Login into your IMLeagues.com Account
- Click on “University of Detroit Mercy” at the top of the page
- Hover your mouse over “Register” in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Click on “Join Team”
- Find the sport, and click on the league you are searching for
- Find your team in the list of teams
- Click on the orange “Join Team” button next to the team you wish to join
- Read the Liability Statement
- Click “Accept”
- Type in your T-Number
- Type in an optional request message for your captain
- Click “Submit”
- The captain will get a message to approve your request to join the team
- C. How to Sign Up As A Free Agent
- Click on the University of Detroit banner to bring you to the school homepage
- Go to “Register” in the upper right hand corner
- Click on the orange “Free Agent” button
- Make sure the Leagues/Divisions you want to join as a free agent are selected
- Click “Submit”
- Click “Accept” on the liability waiver
- Enter T#
- Enter any “Additional Information”
- Click “Posting Listing”
- D. Invite Players to the Team
- Login into your IMLeagues account
- Click on your team name – this will take you to your team’s homepage
- Hover your mouse over “Captain” on the left hand side menu
- Click on “Invite Members”
- Type in your teammates names to search for them
- Click on name when it appears from search
- If no name appears, it means no account for that person exists OR they have not activated their account
- EVERY PLAYER MUST HAVE AN IMLEAGUES.COM ACCOUNT
- Once all players are found, click “Send Invitations”
- Each player will receive an email at the UDMercy account to view and accept the invitation