Vending Machines

Who is in charge? Who do I call?

University Services monitors all soda pop machines, water machines, snack and fresh food machines. If you have a problem with a machine, such as not receiving a product, or any other issues, contact the University Services Department at 313.578.0588 so we may get the problem corrected.  For monetary reimbursement, visit Student Accounting.

Where are the vending machines? 

Visit vending map

Who are the vending machine companies?

Absopure: all water machines

Coca-Cola: soda pop and juices

Variety Food Services: snacks and foods